Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crafty, crafty, crafty

So in order to make my form super cute I got crafty over the summer trying to think of some cute ways to decorate. Well, I painted canvases this summer and plenty of them. It's my new hobby :)

My friend Mason begged and begged for one so I made him this Yosef one.
My rookie Shannon needed some canvases so this one is hers.
And this one.
Dorm Sweet Dorm. This one hangs next to our door.
What's life without a little Disney? Some of my favorite Disney quotes.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. Hebrews 6:19
The first canvases I made. These hang above our beds. Love them.
This one was for my boyfriend Brandon. Even though we're far apart I wanted him to remember that distance makes the heart grow fonder.
My sister wanted this.
Little Elijah just had to have one too. Braves baseball is his favorite.
My step sis Lori asked for one as well.
Now Jackson just couldn't decide what he wanted. So we put a little bit of everything on his :)


I for sure wanted to make sure that I had some pictures on my wall. Well I found the idea of using ribbon and clothes pins to hang my pictures up and I love it! I also found some purple lights in the Halloween section at Walmart to add a lil something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment