Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I've made a decision lol

I've decided that I want to go to Randolph Community College to get an Associates Degree in Photographic Technology: Portrait Studio Management. I want to start my own photography business or partner up with someone (you know who you are haha). Being on yearbook staff for the first time this past year and working my way up to becoming this upcoming years Editor & Chief showed me how much I love taking pictures and just messing around with them. Plus one of my favorite teachers,who I admire alot, influenced me as well. I might have the brains to be a doctor or a lawyer but I think that this career choice will allow alot of flexibility and I will actually enjoy what I am doing. So for this upcoming Christmas I'm gonna ask everybody to give me $$$ so I can buy a really nice camera that I can mess around with. Well one more year of high school and then i'll figure it all out. I'm glad I've finally decided on something. :)

1 comment:

  1. As long as you're happy! I wish you the best! I think you'll do great no matter what you decide!

    ReplyDelete