Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What a day!

Well today started out like a normal day. Went swimming ate supper, decided to bake a 4th of July flag cake. Needed some icing coloring so me and my boyfriend Michael headed on over to Walmart. As i'm checking out I get a phone call from my grandma saying "don't panic, your'e daddy has totaled his truck." Well needless to say I panic'd and drove straight to the seen. As soon as I got there he was being taken off in the ambulance to the hospital. I ran down the road to see the truck. My dad had dodged a deer and ran off the opposite side of the road into a drop off full of trees and weeds and the truck was done for. The truck should have flipped but thank God it didn't. He could have been seriously injured or even killed. Went to the hospital and he was fine, just sore and scraped up pretty bad from all the glass and the seat belt really did a number on him because is chest hurt him bad. One of the things that I noticed a while later was that his airbags had not deployed. Well my parents are divorced and I have a really hard time with both of them because they like to fuss over everything. No one can ever be completely happy. Hopefully he is getting a good nights sleep at his house I couldn't stay with him. I thank God for watching out for him!!! Well maybe tomorrow, well today, will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment