Monday, July 9, 2012

My Life....SUCKS!!

Well my life is defiantly like a roller coaster I am constantly going up and down emotionally. Everything starts to get better and then something bad always happens. I always try to have good days but something always ruins them. I can't do anything without getting told I'm doing something wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if a doctor diagnosed me with some type of depression. I'm on the verge of a major health issue, considering family has a long history of high blood pressure and strokes, because every time I get worked up my chest begins to hurt and I start shaking. Most of the time I could just go shut myself in my room and curl up in a ball and cry just cry as hard as I can. I wanna do alot of things but something always happens that keeps me from doing it. I don't even know why I started this blog to show my creative side because honestly I probably will never accomplish anything in my life. I just don't know what to do anymore :( .

2 comments:

  1. Just remembered your blog. You could definitely be my child! Scared me reading this because I was/am the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete