Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'M BACK!!! For real this time :)

I've worked all day long trying to fix this blog up. I think it's looking pretty good! Well update on my life. I'm in college now at Appalachian State University. I am majoring in Elementary Education! This university is absolutely amazing. I'm loving it so far. I've been dating the love of my life for 8 months now and were going strong even though were almost 200mi apart. There's a downside to college life. I don't feel as close to God as I used too. I've tried out a campus ministry, but it just didn't feel right. My school work and Brandon consumes most of my time. I guess you could say Brandon is my social life lol. I'm taking 16 hours this semester, it's going great other than it consumes a lot of my time. So my new spiritual goal is to get back close to God and to read his word a little more. I found some verses I really like last night. 

"God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will." Psalm 37:5

"I will not cause pain without allowing something newto be born", says The Lord. Isaiah 66:9

"Grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 3:18

"Now faith is the substance of things hopes for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

"I lift my eyes up to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the maker and Heaven and Earth." Psalm 121:1-2

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 (always been my favorite verse")

I pray that I can figure out what exactly it is I need to do to get back close to God. But, these Bible verses sound like a good start. Now I need to apply these to my life. 

Planning on posting on here a lot more. 

- Hayley 

No comments:

Post a Comment